Here is a list of milestones BestEd has achieved in 2018:
- Partnered with 88.9, Milwaukee Business Journal and MPS for the first virtual No Empty Back Packs drive, raising over $25,000 to supply backpacks writing desks and school supplies to children in virtual learning situations….
- Began partnership with Beyond Vision, a local non profit providing employment for the usually impaired, to assemble backpacks.
- Selected by Education’s Credit Union to use their donation of $80,000 to MPS Foundation to supply 4000 backpacks filled with school supplies for homeless youth
- Providing the office furniture for the African American Chamber of Commerce’s new location in the Legacy Building – 1920 N. Dr. MLK Jr. Drive.
- Strategic sourcing (logo imprinted items) for Outreach Community Health, Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Best Ed was selected by Bader Philanthropies to provide the furnishings for their new state of the art headquarters on MLK Jr. Drive in Milwaukee.
- The company has provided safety vests and other PPE gear to important projects in Wisconsin including the Foxconn project in Mt. Pleasant and the Potowatomi Hotel addition.
- BestEd received certification as an Airport Concessionnaire, one of few minority vendors in the State of Wisconsin to receive this certification.
- BestEd has received minority business certifications in Illinois, Pennsylvania and Michigan